Future Leaders Program
For young people identified as future leaders in the business.
- Exposure to leading edge concepts on leadership
- Defined personal leadership vision – what I aspire to be as a leader!
- Team facilitation & communication skills
- Established network links with other future leaders in the organisation
- Action plan for continued development
Two days indoor theory plus two days consolidation through
experiential activities or 2 x two day modules.
Team Leaders Program
People about to be or recently appointed to their first leadership role. First line leaders who have had limited exposure to leadership training. Team size typically up to 10 people.
- Understands and can apply Team Management Wheel concepts Proficient in applying the 10 Linking Skills Able to facilitate a Team Charter
- Raised self confidence and motivated to succeed as a leader Defined Personal Leadership Vision Proactive approach to change Workplace project to apply learning
Two days indoor theory plus 1 day consolidation through experiential
activities. Follow up day approx. 3 months after the program to review
workplace projects and lessons learned.
The Leadership Challenge
Middle to senior management with at least 5 years leadership experience.
- Re-defined Personal Leadership Vision
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to stretch personal comfort zones and lead change in the Business.
- Advanced linking skills.
- Strong networking links across the business.
- Raised self awareness through 360 feedback.
If you want to find out more about our leadership programs in Brisbane or Melbourne, or you want to book into any of the team and leadership workshops we run, feel free to contact Corporate Team Solutions & Outdoor Training today. Give us a call now on 1800 649 883.
Two days indoor theory. Two days intensive application through targeted experiential activities and overnight bushland journey. One day reflection, feedback, personal action planning. Follow up day approx. 3 months after the program to review workplace projects and lessons learned.