Corporate Outdoor Training is a privately owned company established in 1991 in Melbourne servicing clients throughout Australia and the Asian region.
Our MISSION is to provide support to organisations through consultancy and training & development services in the areas of team and leadership development.
- Most employees want to feel that they "oteawn" their jobs and are making meaningful contributions to the effectiveness of their organisations
- Teams provide a vehicle for people to become involved, learn from each other and work towards constant improvement
- Learning is most effective when it involves active participation
Boral Aust., BHP Steel/Petroleum/Minerals, Simplot Aust, DHL Worldwide Express, Cargill Asia Pacific/Europe/North America, Caterpillar, Carlton United Breweries, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Midas, National Australia Bank, Telstra, P&O Services, Hewlett Packard (Aust/Singapore/Vietnam), Southcorp, Varian Aust., Siemens, Linfox, Consolidated Meat Group, Citibank
Some examples of relevant experience:
- Boral Aust - 5 day residentials Middle/Senior Managers
- DHL Worldwide Express- 6 day residentials for managers drawn from across the region
- Cargill Asia Pacific- 6 day residentials
- BHP Minerals Marketing - 3 day residentials
- Linfox - cultural change/team development program for 120 managers
Team Leader Development
- BHP Packaging Products 5 Day Preparatory program for Supervisors/Managers (75) in a major change program - Tin Mill 2000 to evolve towards a "semi-autonomous" work team structure
- Boral Plasterboard - Young Leaders Development Program for graduates/high potentials
- Simplot Australia (Bakeries Division) Supervisors/Managers from cross-functional groups brought together to explore teamwork/leadership across "traditional" boundaries.
- Cargill - Teambuilding/Core values/ Quality Principles
- BHP Tin Mill - Operator teams in the Coil Prep Lines and Temper Mill
- Baulderstone Hornibrook - construction teams for the Western Link project
- Brown Brothers - Cellar door and Epicurian Centre
- United Energy - IT project implementation team